Hi! from Free Family Fun. Now that we are into outdoor music season, there are always ways to introduce your kids to good live music (and these are all free). Some of my favorites for this weekend are:
- Blue Wolf Bluegrass at Midtown Global Market‘s Family Night – 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- The Melvilles at Minnehaha Falls at 7:00 p.m. May be called due to Rain.
- The Poor Nobodys at Lake Harriet at 7:30 p.m. May be called due to Rain.
- Kim & Quillan Roe at J. Arthurs Coffee, 7:00 p.m.
- Rhythm & Words at Burnsville Performing Arts Center 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon
- Phantom Tails and Hastings 3000 at Franconia Sculpture Park at 5:00 p.m.
- Loring Park Acoustic Music Festival starts at noon and runs into the evening.
- Davina and the Vagabonds at Lake Harriet at 2:00 p.m. May be called due to Rain.
- Panther Ray at Hymies Vintage Records at 3:00 p.m.
Also, every Thursday nights throughout the summer, Mears Park has a great line up. This coming Thursday, Communist Daughter, Sans Couci Quartet, Caleb Hawley. This starts and 6:00 p.m. Communist Daughter goes on at 8:00 p.m.